Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Programme
WHAT IS MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME (MM2H) PROGRAMME
- Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Programme is a programme promoted by the Government of Malaysia to allow foreigners who fulfil certain criteria to obtain multiple-entry social visit pass to stay in Malaysia.
- Multiple-entry social visit pass valid for 10 years and is renewable.
- This programme open to all citizens from all the countries recognised by Malaysia, regardless of religion, race, gender and age. Spouse of Malaysian who are not citizen of Malaysia and expatriate in Malaysia may apply to this programme upon expired of the employment visa for the purpose of retirement in Malaysia.
- Principal applicants are allowed to bring their spouse and unmarried children below the age of 21 and parent who are age 60 and above.
- More than 33,000 participants around the world participated this programme.
- This programme promoted by the Government of Malaysia
- Malay language as official language, English and others language used widely.
- No natural disaster and political stable
Benefits of MM2H
- initially for a period of ten (10) years, and is renewable
- No minimum days of staying
- Political stable
- No English requirement
MM2H REQUIREMENT (UPON APPLICATION）
- Signed agreement with MM2H authorised agent
- Applicants are required to show proof of liquid assets worth of minimum RM350,000
- Applicants are required to show proof of liquid assets worth of minimum RM500,000
- Offshore income of RM10,000 per month or annual income of RM120,000
- For those who have retired, they are required to show proof of receiving pension from government RM10,000 per month.
MM2H REQUIREMENT (UPON APPROVAL）
- Open a fixed deposit account of RM150,000
- Proof of receiving pension from government RM10,000 per month
- Open a fixed deposit account of RM300,000
- Maintain a minimum balance of RM100,000 from second year onwards and throughout stay in Malaysia under this programme
- Maintain a minimum balance of RM150,000 from second year onwards and throughout stay in Malaysia under this programme
MM2H PROGRAMME STATISTIC
2002 to 2018 （Top 10）
People’s Republic of Bangladesh
Republic of Korea
Islamic Republic of Iran
Republic of Singapore
Republic of China (Taiwan)
Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Republic of India